lördag 8 september 2007

Uppsala: Day Seven

Uppsala: Day Seven

Today, we had sessions with Justin Style and Fredrick Karlsson!

They were teaching us about the media aspects of New Generations, which are really cool! The websites have loads of stuff about New Generations, resources we can use to reach out to the schools, forums, newsletters, idea banks…the full works! It’s really cool!

I was on the cooking team today! I’m just so amazed at how everyone here can cook! I told them that I could probably cook something too, but we don’t have the ingredients like rice available. Oh well..another time then. Maybe when they come over to Singapore!

It was really more laid back today. After the sessions, we had filming to do for the Nordic Conference. I was just standing there, in my New Generations t-shirt, and doing whatever Justin and Johannes were telling me to do. When I saw the video though, I think I looked terrible. Nothing I can do to change my physical features though.

We had the internet connection set up in the chapel today too! It was so funny to see everyone sitting in the CHAPEL, typing away, updating facebook accounts, emails, Skype etc. I think people forgot that it was time to eat! Internet…how much are we hooked on to it…

We had another great testimony night! Justin was so funny though. He has this dry humour thing going on, and it’s so funny with his English accent, you know? He had us laughing to tears when he was sharing his testimony. I realised that many of the people here come from broken families, having a rough background…we are really very blessed in Singapore. It really made us see how every single person has a different story to tell and a different experience with God. But what is really the most amazing is how God touched every single life and turned it around for him.

Another great day out here in Sweden. Nordic is coming up really soon! It’s gonna get busy!


Inga kommentarer: